UEFI DualBIOS Technology.Are you a human?
Compatible Components (from 2, PCs) Popular components in PC builds with the Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H Motherboard. CPU. Core i Intel $ Bench 74%, , samples. x. Core i Intel $85 Bench 71%, , samples. x. Core i5 . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Gigabyte Technology GA-H77M-D3H (rev. ), LGA , Intel Motherboard at the best online prices at /5(7). Buy Used – Like New: GIGABYTE GA-H77M-D3H LGA Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB Micro ATX Intel Motherboard with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Newegg shopping upgraded ™.
Ga-h77m-d3h.Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H – – motherboard – micro ATX – LGA Socket – H77 Specs – CNET
Buy Used – Like New: GIGABYTE GA-H77M-D3H LGA Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB Micro ATX Intel Motherboard with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Newegg shopping upgraded ™. Buy Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H % Original Motherboard LGA DDR3 USB 32G Desktop Mainboard SATA3 H77M-D3H for Intel H77 H77M D3H: Motherboards – FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases/5(3). Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H – – motherboard – micro ATX – LGA Socket – H77 overview and full product specs on CNET.
GA-H77M-D3H (rev. 1.0)
Are you a human?
GA-H77M-D3H LGA Micro ATX Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H – 1.0 – motherboard – micro ATX – LGA1155 Socket – H77 Specs
Shop by category
GA-H77M-D3H (rev. ) Support | Motherboard – GIGABYTE Global
Official ForceWare v drivers.66.81: new NVIDIA cards declassified (Updated)
Not so long ago we informed you that NVIDIA Corporation has posted on its website a new official version of ForceWare drivers for video cards based on NVIDIA chipsets.
Versions for work under Windows 2000 / XP operating systems are presented. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no information about these drivers on the developers site.
Updated: Official Release Notes for this version of drivers were found on the NVIDIA website, as well as documentation on configuring their parameters and working with nView. It became clear from the documentation that the drivers did not pass WHQL certification and will be released immediately in versions for Windows 98 / ME and 2000 / XP operating systems. Release 65 fixed many problems (although some remained uncorrected), improved work with 512MB frame buffer, added support for Multi-GPU, added support for Windows XP SP2, improved performance and stability when working with 2D DirectX, optimized graphics , improved Desktop Manager and Control Panel. Also, according to the data from the inf-file, we managed to find out something about new products from NVIDIA:
- NVIDIA_NV43.DEV_014F.1 = “NVIDIA GeForce 6200” No comments needed: GeForce 6200
- NVIDIA_BR02.DEV_00F1.1 = “NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT” NVIDIA_BR02.DEV_00F2.1 = “NVIDIA GeForce 6600” And it will be exactly 6600 on AGP.
- NVIDIA_NV40.DEV_0041.1 = “NVIDIA GeForce 6800” NVIDIA_NV40.DEV_0042.1 = “NVIDIA GeForce 6800 LE” NVIDIA_NV40.DEV_0045.1 = “NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT” NVIDIA_NV40.DEV_004E.1 = “NVIDIA Quadro FX 4000” NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C1.1 = “NVIDIA GeForce 6800” NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00CE.1 = “NVIDIA Quadro FX 1400” GF6800 is both old – NV40 and new – NV41. That is, the card will be the same in essence, but, most likely, with different interfaces.
Download drivers from there:
- Windows 2000 / XP ForceWare v.66.81 (English)
- Windows 2000 / XP ForceWare v.66.81 (Multilanguage)
- Release details
- ForceWare Driver Configuration Guide v.66.81
- ForceWare Driver Configuration Guide v.66.81 for working with nView